Friday, April 11, 2008

Here we are!

Hello everyone!

Well, I've never been one for conformity, but it looks like I've jumped onto the band wagon to join you all here in blogger paradise! I thought it would be fun to chronicle the start of mine and Jake's lives together as we start our journey into happily ever after! We've been engaged since January 11th, my birthday, and are getting married on May 31st, 2008, the best day ever! As our lives change and grow together, we'll try to share many of these precious and exciting memories and adventures with everyone through our new blog! Because afterall, this is where the journey begins! Enjoy!

Much love, Mekell

7 comments:

Terry and Jeri Cope said...

Congrats to you both. We are sorry that we will have just arrived home from Hawaii & the birth of Codee's new baby and can't attend you wedding. By the way Mekell, Jake is much cuter than you said. TLC

everything petersen said...

Mekell I am so glad you blogg and I am also happy I got to see a picture of your almost Hubby! He is CUTE, way to go! I can't tell you how excited I am to come to tour wedding. We will be there thursday night about 6.00 so I hope you can put me in your busy life. We are leaving our kidos at home, fun for Derek and I, Right? Did I invite you to my blog? If not let me know. I check Kesia's a lot to find out whats happening with Eden, hopefull all is well.
Love you and can't wait to met Jake in person.
Bonnie

Keiauni said...

Hey there sweetie!
You did it! (I'd like to think that I inspired you...but I guess I shouldn't. hee,hee,hee)

Super excited to see the blog. And the photos of Mr. Handsome....
...ahem... I mean Mr. Bell. He is REALLY cute, Mekell! You look dazzling in the the photo, too! (you already knew that, right:))

Vaness and I will be there @ about 11:00am Thurs morning...READY TO PARTY!! (WAXING PARTY!!) Can't wait to see everyone! Love ya!

Susy said...

HI Kells...Yeah for being a blogger!!! Like everyone has said...looks like you've gotten yourself a real catch! I can't wait to meet Jake. Love you and can't wait to party it up in a few weeks!!!

Caleb said...

HeyHey girl! Look at me stalking you! Welcome to the blog world! Congrats again on your engagement-the big day is coming so fast! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
Marie
P.S.I need your address

Susy said...

Mekella bella...post a pic of your ring!!! Bon and I...(and I'm sure Keiauni too)want to see it!

everything petersen said...

Mekell you are Beautiful! I love the engament picture!

great tunes