Friday, January 9, 2009

Personality Test

Many thanks to my friend, Jody, for doing this on her blog so I could steal it and put it on mine!

Seeing how one of my passions is psychology and discovering intriguing, new insights about the individual is what I love to do, I am going to post a Personality Test on here to see how many of you take it and to hear about your results. It is one of the most accurate I have found, and you'll be shocked like we were, I'm sure, at its findings and how funny it makes you feel that it can read you so well!!

Here's the link to the test: http://similarminds.com/embj.html

Here's the link that tells you what your results mean:
http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html


Mekell is an ENFJ, "The Giver."
Jake is an ESFJ, "The Caregiver."

Tell us what you are and what you think of the results!

4 comments:

Jody said...

You little thief! Just kidding!

Glad you like the test. I think it's scary accurate. I especially like the relationship page on that site that tells you what kind of lover your type usually is. :)

Courtney said...

We had so much fun taking this personality test! I answered for Jared and he answered for me. And you're right...its creepy accurate!

Courtney is ESTJ - Administrator/Guardian

Jared is ESTP - Promoter/Doer

Thanks again for the quiz! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Ok...I just took it.

I'm ESFJ - "Seller"

At first I didn't like the results. I mean, "Seller"? I thought it was wrong...but then, when I saw "Nurturer of harmony", I was like, "OH YEAH! I guess I am kind of that way." Anyway, that was fun. Thanks! :)

B and C said...

Wow I have never taken a test that described me so well. I truly could not have said it better myself. I was an ISFJ or "The Nurturer or Conservator" I will have to have Brandon take it too!

great tunes