Friday, January 16, 2009

Elephant Sanctuary


I love animals, in fact, for the most part, I think they are far better than humans in almost every aspect that I deem important. They love unconditionally, regardless of race or breed and even if I wake up grumpy or have a bad hair day, they forgive and forget and never hold a grudge, and they always seem to know exactly when you need a friend and someone to just sit by your side to love you. Here is a beautiful example of that and how we can all learn a lesson from our friends, the animals. Click on this link, watch the video, and take a lesson from them...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4696315n

2 comments:

Boxcope30 said...

Amazing thats so fun. I love elephants. They are my favorite.

Russell and Trish said...

I love elephants!!! Hey I'm so bummed it didn't work to hang out with you guys while we were down in Phoenix:( It was good seeing Bobby though and he told me you guys were doing great. Maybe someday I'll meet your husband and your fun little dogs. I hope all is going well for you!

great tunes