Monday, March 9, 2009

About Time!!










It has been far too long since I've updated our blog, but since today starts my week of lovely freedom fom my juvies (Spring Break), I figured I'd update you on our lives the quickest way I know how, adding pictures! I hope you are all doing well and happy and healthy! Enjoy the pics!






Some of the fun things we've done this year, as you can see from the pictures, are travel to beautiful Sedona for the new year and again for my birthday, celebrate my B-day with family and friends, went to a monster truck rally, say David Copperfield's magic show which was spectacular, celebrate Valentine's Day with an eventful day of pedicures, a picnic on top of South Mountain, and dinner at Tiburon next to a 60,000 gallon shark tank, and also getting a backyard makeover with new patio furniture and artificial lawn that we love and is really popular in AZ because it is very earth friendly. That's what we've been up to!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It IS about time slacker! I have almost gave up visiting your blog...you are very lucky I am patient!
Fun pictures! Isn't Sedona so nice?! LOVE the backyard! I was wondering how you got the lawn so luciously green but then found out it was fake-o! Looks great! Is it soft?
Sorry we missed your get together a couple weeks ago! I'm pretty much a recluse these days. I'm thinking after I graduate that I will have no more friends since I haven't really seen anyone for 2 years!
Glad you guys are both doing great! Keep up the great bloggin'!

Jody said...

I was just thinking to myself this morning that it had been a long time since I'd heard (read) an update from you. Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Keiauni said...

love, love, love, all that new photos!

I love Sedona. So much fun! (and you got your fill of fudge I see!)

Glad that you did the Meme. It was fun reading all your answers...

Have a DANG awesome Spring Break, and ENJOY that new patio set! (super beautiful.)(you've got me itchin' to buy a new one myself, now!)

B and C said...

You guys are just too cute! Love you and love your back yard1

Lindsay said...

wow your yard looks great!

great tunes