Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brownie Points



Jake is fabulous and scored some major brownie points today, even though he totally didn't need any since I already think he's tops ! As I was teaching my 6th period class, a surprise entered my classroom, a beautiful sunflower bouquet, my favorite candies, and a super sweet note from my lover. Even though Jake and I love to have fun and joke around, (hence my post the other day:), he still can be the kindest, most considerate person I've ever known. My whole class "oohed" and "ahhed" as I blushed and grinned from ear to ear, and the whole time I was thinking how I'm the luckiest for having the most considerate husband in the world. He's not only my husband, he's my best friend, my boyfriend, my lover, and my soul mate. I love you forever, Jake. Thank you for knowing me and loving me better than anyone ever has. Too good to be true IS true!

9 comments:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I'm so happy for you! Aren't "Jakes" the best??? I think so...

Susy said...

Oh gosh. Good job for taking care of Kells Jake. I'm so glad you're both so happy!

Jody said...

I just love that picture!

Mekell and Jake said...

Yep, Jakes are the best! I'm so lucky:) Hey Sus, I still can't get onto your blog, what should I do?

Mekell and Jake said...

haha, daddy's little girl. they love each other! i always said i needed a man who would love my dog:)

Katie said...

Hey Jake and Mekell! I saw your blog on Beth D.'s blog and thought I would drop in to say hi. I hope things are going well. Your house is beautiful. Mekell we have never officially met, but Jake and I were friends in high school. I am glad to see you two so happy and in love.

Mekell and Jake said...

Mekell my Belle, I love you with all of my heart too. I am the luckiest person in the world because we found eachother. We are so blessed! You are my best friend too! Thanks for always being there for me. You're the best.

Jake

Keiauni said...

Hmmm. Lucky!

Jill said...

How sweet! I may have Quin read this post for some pointers :)

great tunes