Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happiest!


I hope all is well with everybody. I wanted to share with everybody how I feel right now. I couldn't be happier. In fact, everyday I say this. This is true because Mekell my Belle is my best friend and she does so much for me and for everybody she deals with on a daily basis. Yesterday I found myself telling her that I thought it was impossible to love her even more than I did at that time, but today I love her even more, and I feel even closer to her than I ever have before. Looking back over the past 5 months I realize that this statement is true everyday. I am the happiest I have ever been and I love Mekell my Belle with all of my heart! I am so grateful that she called me to pick up the patio furniture a little over a year now. =)
Jake

9 comments:

Caleb said...

10 good hubby points for you Jake!! Perhaps you could talk to my squeeze?? J/K Glad you two found each other and are doing so well!

Mekell and Jake said...

haha! No kidding! He's a good one! Marie, my twin, when are we going to hang out??

Caleb said...

Let's go to dinner sometime!! We can meet halfway since we practically live in different states. Seriously...whatcha got going on this weekend? Oh wait scratch that- we have regional conference on Saturday...umm...I hate that life is so busy that you can't even see friends sometimes! We will make it happen though-don't you worry your pretty 'lil head.
Did you decide what you are going to be for Halloween?

Mekell and Jake said...

no decisions yet, i don't feel creative with costumes this year! seriously though, you basically live in mexico, and we're almost in claifornia! ha! ok, not this weekend, but maybe next!

Keiauni said...

Oh Jake! I think you are the sweetest! (so many smiles your way!) Mekell, you are such a lucky gal... And Jake you are in luck too! She's the best!

Mekell and Jake said...

he he, thanks! We both got our "dream catch!"

Mekell and Jake said...

She is the best, and she is my dream catch for sure. She's my best friend! I love her with all of my heart =) Te quiero con todo mi corazon Mekell my Belle! (This is Jake)

Mekell and Jake said...

Jake, you rock! (This is Mekell:)

everything petersen said...

Jake really is a sweetie! I am so happy for the two of you, hope things are well and nothing else has turned off!

great tunes